понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD PAULA SELING SERILE VERII

The years seemed to fly by, and at the age of 15, I registered for classes at the School of Arts, where I met my tutors, Professor Bertok and Professor Matesan. Please remove or replace such wording and instead of making proclamations about a subject's importance, use facts and attribution to demonstrate that importance. In other projects Wikimedia Commons. The event called for two songs to be performed. At that time, I cried, It was incredible! Entries scored out are when Romania did not compete. Connect your Spotify account to your Last. paula seling serile verii

Uploader: Akigis
Date Added: 15 March 2016
File Size: 13.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39679
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I had to remember each musical note from the score for voice and piano. Paula Seling selibg opened for or performed with so many artists touring through Romania that she is known all over the world. I had practiced it hundreds of times, and I wanted to be prepared for everything.

paula seling serile verii

Learn how and when to remove these template messages. It was nice to see people happy and enjoying my music! It was the first album in which all the lyrics were written by me. Please help improve the article by merging similar sections and removing unneeded subheaders.

paula seling serile verii

It was my success in these performances that helped me find confidence. I prepared myself like I do when I participate in other piano contests, and I was not allowed to use my hands except for studying — not even for cleaning the house.

At the beginning there was the joy of being part of the jury in the most expected TV show of the year: They worked on the album until the fall of I still remember how nervous I was, the way my legs were shaking, and how difficult it was for me to hold the microphone.

paula seling serile verii

Eurovision Song Contest The song features a more groovy sound more common in Romania in later years. Artist images 49 more. Dana Cristescu had the idea to involve Mr.

I had to work a lot harder than my colleagues, who finished at sedile once in their lives a dance course. Views Read Edit View history. They finished third in the finals.

Now go out there and make Wiwi proud! Serilr was so kind to all of her fans and clearly loved performing in front of a crowd. Keep up with the latest Eurovision news and gossip by liking our Facebook page and by following the team on Twitter wiwibloggs.

Slovakia, Kristina 74, 1. Tilca Mariana, was very helpful and soon I enjoyed it very much.

Paula Seling - Paula Seling Fan Page Fan Art () - Fanpop

Later on, inI thought I was artistically experienced enough to try to prepare myself for the Golden Stag Festival. Al Bano was definitely a great musician, a special personality, so Paula was lucky to have met him and to have shared the stage with "The Maestro" for five times already, and each time it was a joy and a blessing for werile.

None of them received more than 8 votes, and Wiwi could not justify sparing any of them. It was an overwhelming feeling, a dream come true. The album included the song Timpul La radio se-anunta ploi — Time rains are announced on the radiowhose music video was filmed in Venice by another exceptional director — Dragos Buliga.

Paula Seling is Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2010

They seemed to pass in a moment and looking back, she felt that each second was great. First album to hit the stores.

Together with Radu my husband and Ovi, we started writing down ideas for different competitions for the show. Later on, Paula thought she was artistically experienced enough to try to prepare herself for the Golden Stag Festival[44] [45] where she performed two of her songs: I was dreaming that I could somehow get there. Eventually I started to write music and lyrics, with my brother, Paul Seling.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий