пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD INGESTED THE SURREPTION

Clearing, this fucking filth. Although undoubtedly brutal and catchy, Ingested's new abominable spawn is far from being original. This planet, is cremated, incinerated. Some of the drums sound fairly mechanized due to the mix, especially the tom tones, but this is par for the course when we're talking about most modern death metal so I don't think that would detract from younger listeners or fresher ears who aren't overburdened with nostalgia for 'the way it used to be' to the point that they'd challenge the decent level of skill and energy here in the performance. Castigation And Rebirth Go! I'll claim this world for my own. I cannot be ignored, I dwell inside your conscience. ingested the surreption

Uploader: Malashura
Date Added: 17 October 2014
File Size: 10.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35926
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Drawn to my dark divineation! It won't rest cos it's obsessed with watching your soul die.

ingested the surreption

Immortal but alone, I'll rule this world of stone. Production is still crystal clear here, with an appreciable processed crunch to the guitars and a lot of volume to the vocals.

Mangled bitch a tragic caase. Repent, regret, your life has reached it's sunset.

Ingested - The Surreption - Heavy Blog Is Heavy

The Surreption has more of an asphalt street mentality that its predecessor, and that manifests not only through this element but the structure of several breakdowns and also the sort of strange division in the song titles and lyrics, which seem pretty evenly distributed between brutal death tropes "Manifesting Obscenity", "Crowning the Abomination" and stuff which seems more straight up hardcore You will not forget me, mine is the last face you'll ever see, fucking Judas, you tried to win but you won't succeed.

Hell, any idiot would say this has been overdone ingeshed hell, and frankly, he'd be right. Suffer, you will burn. Guiding her gently to the grave she's already claimed, Dirty bitch on the street pulling tricks, filthy whore taking money for dicks. No one will praise the end, No celebrations, No way to save your lives, I'm woken by your cries.

Left to rot the maggots feast. I'll fuck the dead. Fucking nightmare, obscene and dangerously unhinged, claiming corpses. Abomination, merged into the swarm. The only good guitar work on this album is on the last track "Omega".

Overall, this album is indeed an abomination, but it won't be getting a crown anytime soon. The Surreption can be seen as a trapdoor for those attempting to branch out into other out there and dragged back into the mediocrity of a style of music that went out of date more than a half decade ago.

ingested the surreption

Manifesting Obscenity So sick and twisted searching for the perfect one to kill, A fucking eurreption, prepare to meet my thrill, You will know my shame. This Disgusting Revelation I want you to die, I wanna be there for your final breath.

Burning away from inside, Mortality of you is now over. The Consequence I am your fucking nightmare, obscene and dangerously unhinged, feeding from your fear of me.

Don't you like what you see?

You will regret this day now get down on your knees and fucking pray! I want to fuck all of your prophecies, your existence stripped.

Ingested – The Surreption

You'll scream, you'll cry, you'll beg for my forgiveness. Come on and take this test! And the drums sound more like they fit deathcore rather than slam metal. Wiping all life from the world. Her expression basically says, "Make this terrible album stop!

The bass is more audible than the debut, I'll admit that, but it still doesn't save this piece of shit from utter doom. The blood of thousands birthed my crown. The only way you'll leave you slag is in a zipped bodybag. No more words out of your mouth.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий